Vital Tones Organ Vitality is a powerful brainwave treatment for recovering and regulating organ systems.
This treatment stimulates your vagus nerves, pineal gland and suprachiasmatic nucleus of the organs.
Pineal Gland secretes the hormone melatonin.
Some of the functions of melatonin:
- Modulates the immune system. Melatonin has the ability to recover any immune deficiency or any autoimmune disorder.
- Anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant effects.
- Fighting infectious diseases including viral, such as HIV, bacterial infections and cancer.
- Protection and recovery from radiation, such as chemotherapy or radiotherapy.
- Improve sleep duration, sleep onset latency, and night-time awakenings.
- Reduces insomnia, ADHD, anxiety, depression.
- Protective against DNA damage and enhances DNA repair.
- Alleviates obesity.
- Anti-skin aging.
- Nerve injury repair.
- Pineal Gland decalcification.
- Helps collagen synthesis and repair.
- Accelerates the process of wound repair.
There are many other biological functions of melatonin under study. We believe it suppresses or repairs many kind of organ disorders and diseases.
The vagus nerve represents the main component of the parasympathetic nervous system, which oversees a vast array of crucial bodily functions, including control of mood, immune response, digestion, and heart rate. It establishes one of the connections between the brain and the gastrointestinal tract and sends information about the state of the inner organs to the brain via afferent fibers.
There is preliminary evidence that vagus nerve stimulation is a promising add-on treatment for treatment-refractory depression, posttraumatic stress disorder, and inflammatory bowel disease. Treatments that target the vagus nerve increase the vagal tone and inhibit cytokine production. Both are important mechanism of resiliency. The stimulation of vagal afferent fibers in the gut influences monoaminergic brain systems in the brain stem that play crucial roles in major psychiatric conditions, such as mood and anxiety disorders.
Session 1 stimulates pineal gland and suprachiasmatic nucleus of the organs.
Session 2 stimulates the vagus nerves.
Each session is 28 minutes.
Trial session stimulates the heart and the lungs.
Trial session is 10 minutes.